Remember when you could turn your own pens, The WEN Wood Lathe Pen-Turning MT1 Mandrel allows users to take on small and intricate woodturning projects. The self-centering mandrel attaches easily to an MT1 tail and headstock with the shaft running through the hollow live center of the pens body. This mandrel features five bushings, a 7 mm Dia shaft, and a tapered more to maximize compatibility. The universal design fits with the majority of MT1 wood lathes on the market, but was designed specifically for the WEN 3420 8 in. x 12 in. Wood Lathe. Remember when you could easily adjust the length and tightness of your pen-turning mandrel, Remember WEN.
- Tapered morse maximizes compatibility
- Turn pens, pencils and more
- 1/4 in. Dia shaft (7 mm) runs through the center of the work-piece
- Designed to fit the WEN 3420 8 in. x 12 in. variable speed wood lathe
- Includes 5-slim-line spacer bushings
- Great for small and intricate projects
- Fits the majority of MT1 wood lathes on the market