Using scissors to cut through tough stuff like plastic packaging is no fun, especially when you suffer from hands that fatigue quickly. Not only was the ZipSnip Cutting Tool designed to do all the jobs that scissors can’t, but it also makes everyday cutting jobs that much easier. Its self-sharpening blade slices right through cardboard, so it’s an excellent tool for taking out the recyclables. It even glides through rubber and leather, so it’s an indispensable implement for crafting and/or DIY projects. It’s precise, much more so than scissors, and has a lot more power behind it than a utility knife. It’s perfect for opening heavy bags like pet food, seed, or fertilizer without spilling because you don’t need a lot of motion to use it, like with knives and scissors. It has a soft grip, so it’s comfortable to use, and the compact design only weighs 1 pound. The lockout switch prevents accidental starts. And it’ll hold a charge for months, so you can keep it in a kitchen drawer and it’ll be ready to go whenever you need it. A charger is included, so you can refill the 4v battery whenever the on-board charge light lets you know it’s time. And it’s great for outdoor use— keep one in the garage or shed and use it for detailed landscaping. The rake was a handy tool until the leaf blower came along. And scissors were nice before the invention of the ZipSnip. Give your hands a break, get a ZipSnip.
- [STRONGER, BETTER SCISSORS] So what is the Zip Snip? They’re Cordless Electric Scissors. They can cut tougher material with far less hand strain than manual scissors
- [BLADE STAYS SHARP] The automatic sharpening system ensures you’ll always have a clean, smooth cut, on cloth, carpet, leather and more
- [HOLDS A CHARGE FOR MONTHS] The 4V MaxLithium battery gives it the spin it needs to slice through materials, and holds that charge for a long time
- [SAFETY FIRST] Both the trigger and the lock-out switch need to be pressed to make the Zip Snip operate, so it’ll only work when you’ve got a firm grasp on things
- [DO IT YOURSELF. DO IT BETTER. DO IT WITH WORX.] WORX tools are engineered with cutting-edge technology, and above modern efficiency standards, so you can build a cost-effective tool collection that’s been designed to last
- [BATTERY INDICATOR] Power level monitor on the Zip Snip lets you make sure that you’ll have enough charge for the job at hand
- [ONLY 1 LBS] Not only can you work a long time without fatigue, but the Zip Snip is easy to maneuver
- [COMES WITH CHARGER] The battery is internal, so you just connect the included charger when you need to top it up
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Purchased a few weeks ago…have use them for various uses..work great on cutting material and boxes ..would recommend this product over regular scissors..
I bought this about a month ago and love how light and easy it is to use.
Love it! Very handy and time saver in breaking down cardboard boxes.
I bought Electric Scissors weeks ago and it worx great! I should have had this years ago.
I bought this for cutting fabric. It works good on a few pieces. The guard is to small and I. The way to cut a large stack. Otherwise it is good.
I bought this for my husband who is always cutting up cardboard for recycling. He loves it!
I bought 2 a year ago, one for me and my son, this year i bought 2 again for my daughter and for a friend.
It work very well an you can’t beat the priceJGBJR.
Yes. I had one of them made by skill. Lost the charger, so it became useless.This appears to be identical.
I got it a few weeks back and it quickly and easily reduces the small mountains of cardboard that result from shopping online to neat stacks. As a left handed individual, trying to carve through thick shipping materials with scissors was a pain, to say the least. With the ZipSnip it just glides right through with little to no effort. I haven’t run the battery down yet so I can’t judge how quickly it recharges, but that is also a plus because I haven’t run the battery down yet!
Bought as a Christmas gift and Everyone used it Christmas morning.
My wife used it to cut wrapping paper and thought it was slick.
This was an early Christmas present. I had a large piece of carpet I needed to cut to fit a different place. Made the job a lot easier than using another cutting utensil like scissors! Fell in love with it the first try.
I use a lot of muslin in my business, it comes in large rolls that I have to cut into small strips for waxing clients. For years I’ve used basic scissors which is very hard on my hands. I wanted to give these electric scissors a try, I was not disappointed. They work perfectly and make this tough job easy and fast.
Seems to work great especially on wrapping paper for Christmas gifts. Also works pretty well on cutting up carboard boxes. On some thicker cardboard boxes it worked but you had to go slower. All in all it saws using a knife to cut carboard boxes up for recycling.
Helps and it’s easy to use
Have used it to cut cardboard.
great tool easy to use
Love it ! Went through several boxes and destroyed them !!
Cuts through those hard plastic packaging with ease.