DEWALT offers the DWS5100 12-Inch Dual-Port Folding Rip Guide Circular Saw Attachment. The Guide features a 12-Inch ripping capacity on the left side for common rips such as stair treads and risers and up to a 14-1/2-Inch ripping capacity on the right side for maximum width rip cuts. The lightweight and durable aluminum construction offers portability and strength and can fold down to 19-Inches long by 3-Inches wide for easy storage. The Guide features permanently laser-etched markings for accurate and fast setting.
- 12 in. Ripping capacity on left side for common rips such as stair treads and risers
- Up to 14-1/2 in. ripping capacity on right side for maximum width rip cuts
- Lightweight and durable aluminum construction for portability and strength
- Folds down to 19 in. long by 3 in. wide for easy storage
- Permanently laser-etched markings for accurate and fast setting
Highly recommend this to anyone who frames houses professionally- this is hands down the most accurate rip guide you can buy for a worm drive saw. We use it constantly, and its effective ripping plywood, OSB, dimensional lumber, even siding. I’m planning to outfit the crew with a few more of the Dewalt saws so that all the saws on site are compatible with this guide. Well worth the price.
The aluminum arms are flimsy but if I am careful with the guide it will do what I need it to do.
We used the guide to cut thousands of lineal feet of grooves into granite treads and had perfect straight lines. The guide was easy to use and adjust.
Exactly what I was looking for and was easy to install on my saw. I would definitely recommend this guide to anyone and it is less expensive than other guides on the market.
Ordered it, had to return it. Only fits worm drive saw.
It was everything I expected.