This 5 in. Brushless Paddle Switch Small Angle Grinder with Kickback Brake and No Lock-On features our long-lasting brushless motor. You’ll never need to take it out of service to replace brushes. It has an internal brake to stop the wheel when you release the switch. PERFORM and PROTECT features on this tool include Kickback Brake, E-CLUTCH and LANYARD READY Attachment Points, making it ready for job-sites where user protection is the highest priority.
- Brushless motor requires no brush changes
- Brake stops wheel in 2 seconds or less on average using DWA8914 wheel
- Kickback brake engages when a pinch, stall or bind-up event is sensed and the electronic brake engages with maximum force to quickly stop the wheel, reduce the movement of the grinder and shut the grinder off
- E-Switch Protection: the on/off trigger switch has a no-volt release function, in the event of a power outage or other unexpected shut down, the trigger switch will need to be cycled (turned off and then on) to restart tool
- Lanyard Ready integrated lanyard connection point (lanyard not included)
- 2-stage trigger requires 2 actions to activate tool
- For use with 4.5 in. to 5 in. wheels