The DEWALT 20-Volt Max Lithium-Ion 3/8 in. Cordless Right Angle Drill (Tool-Only) includes a deep hex chuck so you can recess the bit further back into the head of the tool, shortening the overall front to back length of the drill with a bit inserted. Featuring dual speed ranges of 0-650 and 0-2000 RPM for increased user flexibility, this drill is ideal for tackling a wide range of applications. Easy to use and control with a multi-grip trigger for comfort and convenience, you can easily work in tighter spaces while still having access to the trigger. Durably made, sturdy and a good size and weight, use with confidence for DIY projects or on the jobsite.
- Dual speed ranges (0-650/0-2000) RPM for increased user flexibility for a wide range of applications
- Compact 4 in. front to back length for use in tight spaces
- Multi-grip trigger provides comfort and convenience and allows the user to get into tighter spaces while still having access to the trigger
- 3/8 in. ratcheting chuck with deep hex pocket allows 2 in. (50 mm) hex bit to be fully inserted for access into tight spaces
- Other batteries and chargers sold separately; compatible with DCB200, DCB201 batteries and DCB101, DCB119 and DCB103 chargers
- Includes: right angle drill, belt hook and a 2 in. Philips bit tip
- 3-year limited warranty; 1-year free service contract; 90-day money back guarantee
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
It’s what I needed. Description of the drill is accurate…. No surprises.
Comfortable in my hand and the trigger is easy to control.
Lightweight but very strong.
Pirchased about 1 month ago for a job. needed the drill due to limited space. The drill works Grear fit right where it needed to.
If you work on cabinets this tool is for you.
This drill is ideal for tight spaces. The balance is good, and it has plenty of power from the 20 volt battery. The built in spot light is a convenient bonus. Great tool.
This tool is a must for any contractor or do-it-your selfer
The Right tool for the job
I like this type of drill motor because it fit into small places.
Nice drill. Very powerful and great for tight spaces.
Perfectly weighted and has a lot of power.
Dewalt power tools are just durable and well made.
Not as ergonomically comfortable as I was anticipating.
Nice drill. Like the extended switch bar, great for varying grip. To bad a torque clutch cannot be incorporated.
The drill worked very well. I am pleased with its performance.
Item was ordered in store and arrived in just a few days ahead of schedule. This is a powerful tool but not what I would call nimble. It has heft and some bulk. You may want to handle one prior to purchase. Otherwise,
great drill, it has plenty of power and is well built. it also has a hidden feature inside the chuck allowing 2″ long 1/4″ bits to fit directly into a 1/4 hex socket inside of chuck (it comes with one phillips bit), see instructions for better description.