The 20-Volt MAX XR 1/2 in. Cordless Impact Wrench with Detent Pin Anvil delivers up to 330 ft./lbs. MAX of fastening torque and a lightweight, ergonomic design. This tool also features Precision Wrench Control, which helps to prevent overtightening in forward and fastener run-off in reverse. This Cordless Impact Wrench is ideal for grooved couplings, pipe flanges, wheel lugs, concrete anchor setting and many other applications where a lot of torque is needed in a compact space.
- Up to 330 ft./lbs. maximum of fastening torque at only 3.48 lbs.
- Includes the new precision wrench control feature, which helps add more control when using the tool in forward and reverse
- In forward, the tool will pause before impacting to help prevent overtightening
- In reverse, the tool lowers speed when fastener is loose to help prevent run-off
- 3 mode settings to complete a variety of applications
- DEWALT-built brushless motor for increased efficiency and runtime versus brushed model
- Variable speed trigger helps to provide speed control
- LED light to help illuminate dimly lit areas
- Compact and lightweight design for comfort when working in tight spaces
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov