Running off of the FLEXVOLT 20-Volt/60-Volt MAX battery, the DCV585 cordless Dust Extractor is an efficient and portable way to achieve OSHA Table 1 compliance on the jobsite. This product features Wireless Tool Control with remote, allowing the user to activate the extractor from the tool, at a distance. It also features a automatic filter cleaning mechanism and includes HEPA filters. The FLEXVOLT 20-Volt/60-Volt MAX battery powers our full range of 60-Volt MAX tools and it’s backwards compatible to work with 20-Volt MAX* tools. Purchase battery separately.
- 125 CFM provides OSHA table 1 compliant solutions for up to 5 in. tuck-pointing and surfacing applications when paired with an appropriate dust shroud
- Automatic filter cleaning, with dual filters
- HEPA filter included with unit
- Wireless Tool Control allows for wireless on/off capability when paired with the included remote or a Wireless Tool Control enabled tool
- T-stak compatibility allows unit to be stacked and combined with other DEWALT T-stak storage systems
- 8 ft. L anti static hose with DEWALT AIRLOCK system
- Built-in hose wrap offers convenient hose storage when not in use meets the EPA lead related Renovations, Repair and Painting (RRP) rule for HEPA vacuums when used with the included HEPA filter
- Can be used with wet or dry applications
Works great for what I needed it for.
Excellent Easy to use write out the box
I purchased this item 1 month ago and it is great, I have used it to vacuum 130sq/m the 9amp battery lasted 100sq/m and the 6amp battery just made 30sq/m. The filter stays clean and the suction is very good. I have been using a 5in concrete grinding cup stone on a 60v dewalt grinder and it has no problem keeping the area dust free.
Powerful and well built
Going cordless across the board has been one of the best decisions we’ve made to save time on the jobsite. Combine that with all the other great features this thing has and it justifies the priceQuick connecting to all my cordless tools and being completely wire free while keeping the worksite dust free is both a time saver and lifesaver
I am a fence contractor and this keeps job sites much cleaner works very well even wet lumber
It’s a dust collector not a shop vacuum, so for the fine dust it’s perfect, my only complaint I think it’s a little bit weak but overall all for a 2 gallons one I think it’s good and one more thing the dust bag is no where To be found to buy another one so am using it without a bag
This unit is amazing and changed the way we work and increased our efficiency. The remote switch and full power cordless extraction are definitely the future. Very low cost compared to competitive cordless options available with similar specs. This also fits directly into our TSTAK system that we already happen to use. It’s easy to use and works well, even when used with a router or track saw. I only wish there were an option with a larger container but it’s worth it as is for the cordless ability. I prefer using bags to operate more efficiently and to make the two filters last longer. It’s faster and less messy to empty when using a bag, as well. The remote switch is what really make it versatile as it can be used with any tool and it’s easy to remember to turn it on when it’s attached close to the tool or the tool’s trigger or switch. I’ve been using it for about a year at the time of writing this and it still operates like new. I have never run out of battery power when using it with a 12.0 battery and I actually rarely use a full 6.0. I get about 35-45 minutes of constant use with a 6.0 and much longer with a 12.0.