Demo Demon Amped™, the Ultimate Framing and Demolition saw blade for up to 10 times cutting performance in intense applications. This 7-1/4” 24-Tooth blade includes a new industry-first tooth grind sequence, Tracking Point Amped™ that is specifically designed to provide extreme durability and effortless cuts; even when cutting abrasive materials such as shingles, bolts or nail-embedded wood.
- New Tracking Point Amped, a high-performance 3-tooth grind sequence for unmatched durability and superior tracking control
- New Tracking Point Amped tooth design also delivers extreme cutting efficiency in corded and cordless saws (65% more cuts per battery charge in cordless saws versus other blades)
- Special DURA-BLEND TiCo carbide delivers extreme impact resistance and durability
- LOCK-TOOTH design provides the strongest tip-to-blade connection for extreme impact resistance
- Newly enhanced Anti-Vibration design provides the ideal combination of stability and rigidity
- Perma-Shield non-stick coating resists heat, gumming and corrosion
- Laser-cut thin kerf blade for less resistance and greater cutting efficiency
- Red saw blades are a trademark of Freud America, Inc
- Note: product may vary by store
cuts easy,no binding. very slight deflection
Cuts through everything
Outstanding blade to cut through material with no concern for embedded nails!!!
Had to cut our a kitchen sub-floor due to water damage. Did a nice job.
Not that good .
The thin blade kerf drastically increases your cutting speed and the sharp carbide tips give a fine smooth edge finish. All for a reasonable price! Go Tigers !
I needed to rip some home sawed oak 2×6’s down to 2×3. My okd blade just wanted to bind but this diablo cut through it like it was nothing!
Can’t go wrong with Diablo! Cuts like a hot knife through buttah.
Very good blade
Excellent blade! It did not disappoint.
Excellent cutting, fast/smooth—one of the best out there.
Can never go wrong with diablo saw blades. Best in its field.
Cuts through a 2×6 like its butter, great blade.
Excellent blade. Holds up much better than others when doing demo. Worth the price!
Blade worked perfectly
I purchased this blade after i saw a youtube video of a guy ripping a plank that had 320 lags in it. I was amazed with the video and the price so i geabbed one and it has met my expectations. It doesnt replace my fine finish blade by any means but if your rough cutting some framing or demoing a jobsits this is the blade to use