Drill America D/ACO Cobalt Reduced Shank Drill Bit. D/ACO cobalt drill bits are made of heat resistant m42 cobalt. They are ground to a heavy-duty 135° split point. They are similar to high-speed steel, but with more cobalt for improved performance when cutting harder metals such as stainless steel or nickel alloys. Sizes include: 9/16 in. to 1 in. x 1/16 in. Increments with 1/2 in. reduced shank.
- Effective in drilling tough, high tensile strength materials like stainless steel, inconel and titanium
- Display high red hardness, permitting speeds up to 30% greater than with conventional M2 high speed steel
- Manufactured to National Aerospace standard 907
- 135° split point is self-centering and reduces thrust
- All drills have 3 in. flute length and 6 in. overall length for minimal adjustment during tool changes
- Expand the size range capacity of a portable drill chuck
- Sizes include: 9/16 in. to 1 in. x 1/16 in. increments
- All drills have 1/2 in. reduced shank
- Set comes in metal case
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.