Foredom professional Industrial Base and Yoke Mounted Rotary Tool Kit. This kit includes the Foredom Base and Yoke Mounted SR Motor with built in Dial Speed Control, H.44T Collet Style Hand-piece, and 12-piece rotary accessory assortment with 3/32 in. 1/8 in. and 1/4 in. shank accessories. It includes many unique items from Foredom including Aluminum Oxide Stone points, diamond plated bur, steel cutter, Typhoon carbide burs, carving drill and split mandrel.
- SR motor is a 1/6 HP, ball bearing, bench mounted base and yoke motor that runs in forward and reverse at speeds up to 18,000 RPM
- H.44T is Foredom most popular industrial and wood carving hand-piece that comes with a 1/4 in. collet installed and additional 1/8 in. and 3/32 in. collets for all the common busur and bit shank sizes
- Base mounted motor has a built in dial speed control with solid state electronics
- Foredom has been the choice for professionals and do-it-your selfer’s for over 80-years
- Advantages of running in reverse: left handed users have more control of the cutting tool reverse helps to keep dust and other debris flying away from right handed users alternating motor direction helps to extend the life of certain abrasives reverse helps with accomplishing symmetrical grinding and carving techniques reverse makes it easier to back out stuck drill bits alternating motor direction makes it easier and faster to polish metals
- Hundreds of specialized accessories are available for the H.44T hand-piece