This General International 10 in. 15 Amp 120-Volt 60 Hz commercial, benchtop table saw is perfect for any woodworker, carpenter or hobbyist. It features a 15.0 Amp high-torque motor with the power to cut pressure-treated lumber and hardwoods. It offers 3.33 in. D of cut at 90° and 2.5 in. at 45° for multiple tasks. The onboard storage provides easy access to the components and push stick when not in use. Includes a 2-year limited warranty.
- Features tilting range: 0° to 45° left with a maximum cutting height at 90° of 3.33 in. and maximum cutting height at 45°: 2.5 in.
- Durable steel work table with aluminum extension table for optimal uses
- Max cutting height: 3-5/16 in.
- Main table dimensions: 28-3/8 in. W x 24.5 in. D
- Includes: 10 in. 24 tooth carbide-tipped saw blade, rip fence, mitre gauge, push stick, blade guard, standard and dado table inserts, 2 blade change wrenches
- Quick release system ensures easy belt change
- Safety on/off switch with removable key for easy startup