The Genesis GBS900 9 in. Band Saw is one of the most versatile tools in the workshop for a variety of home projects and woodworking. Curved cuts rip cuts, crosscuts, miter cuts, bevel cuts and compound cuts are a breeze. A quiet 2.2-Amp induction motor runs the blade at 2736 SFPM for fast, smooth cutting. Your Genesis GBS900 Band Saw accepts either 59-14 in. or 59-1/2 in. band saw blades, both readily available in the market. (1) 59-1/2 x 1/4 x 6 TPI blade is included.
- 2.2-Amp induction motor for quiet, smooth performance
- No-load speed at 2736 ft. per minute
- Cast aluminum table tilts up to 45°
- Rack and pinion table adjustment
- Built-in dust port
- Includes miter gauge, rip fence and Allen wrenches