The Makita 14 in. x 1 in. x 3/32 in. Abrasive Cut-Off Wheel, 5/pack. (B-57598-5) is double reinforced for longer life, less burr and less vibration. Designed for cutting heavier gauge metal such as pipe or angle iron, the Abrasive Cut-Off Wheel is ideal for use with 14 Cut-Off Saws. A special bond improves cutting speed and wheel life.
- Double reinforced for longer life, less burr and less vibration
- Up to 2 times the life of a 7/64 in. thick abrasive wheel
- Up to 20% faster than a 7/64 in. thick abrasive wheel
- Designed for cutting heavier gauge metal such as pipe or angle iron
- Special bond improves cutting speed and wheel life
- 3/32 in./.100 in. thick, 1 in. Arbor
- Brown Fused Aluminum, A36N Specification
- 36 coarse grit
- For use with 14 in. Cut-Off Saws
- Convenient contractor 5-pack
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.