The Milwaukee 5615-24 Plunge Base features an exclusive, 4-point bushing design and constant spring tension delivers smooth, non-binding plunge action. It has a 6-Position (1/8 increment) adjustable metal turret stops. The Milwaukee 5615-24 Plunge Base also contains durable, nickel-plated plunge rods that resist corrosion and contamination to consistently deliver smooth plunge action. The Milwaukee 5615-24 Plunge Base features a depth rod system with quick-release button and locking screw for convenient, precise plunge cut depth adjustment. The patented fixed base BodyGrip design features precise macro/micro Linear Depth Adjustment System with Patented Above the Table Height Adjustment. The motor is a powerful 1-3/4 MAX HP Milwaukee Built Motor. Kit Includes: Impact Resistant Carrying Case, Dust Shield/Port Assembly Durable, dual-position dust shield/collection system.
- Precise macro/micro depth adjustment system to 1/64 increment, 3 metal depth scale and adjustable pointer
- Premium plunge system with 4-point oil impregnated PM bushing design
- Tough, machined aluminum motor housing and base
- Quick release motor allows adds the convenience of pop and drop quick base changes, passing motor between bases
- 1-3/4 maximum HP, 11 Amp, 24,000 RPM Milwaukee motor
- 1/4 in. and 1/2 in. premium self-releasing collets
- Includes: one 1-3/4 Max HP BodyGrip router (5615-20), two 1-1/8 in. collet wrenches, one 1/2 in. collet, one 1/4 in. collet, 1 carrying case, 2 clear sub-bases, 1 concentricity gauge, 1 dust shield, 1 fixed based assembly, 1 plunge base assembly