The M18 FUEL HOLE HAWG 1/2 in. Right Angle Drill from Milwaukee drills faster than the original corded HOLE HAWG, delivers over 300 7/8 in. Holes Per Charge and is over 30% lighter weight than its corded predecessor. Optimized for electricians, the M18 FUEL HOLE HAWG is the first cordless tool of its kind, delivering game-changing productivity for professionals drilling with augers up to 1-1/4 in. and self-feed bits up to 2 in. The POWERSTATE brushless motor delivers better performance than corded drills, especially under heavy load. REDLINK PLUS Intelligence is the most advanced electronic system on the market, preventing damage to the tool and battery caused by overloading or overheating. The M18 REDLITHIUM HIGH DEMAND 9.0 Battery Pack delivers up to 5X more run-time, 35% more power and runs 60% cooler than standard 18-Volt lithium-ion batteries. It maintains full power and runs substantially cooler through heavy applications, allowing users to push their cordless tools harder and longer than ever before. The M18 REDLITHIUM HIGH DEMAND 9.0 battery is fully compatible with 175+ M18 tools.
- POWERSTATE brushless motor: provides constant power under heavy load to complete holes faster than corded drills
- REDLINK PLUS intelligence: ensures optimal performance and overload protection to prevent damage to the tool or battery during heavy applications
- M18 REDLITHIUM high demand 9.0 battery pack delivers up to 5X more run-time, 35% more power and runs 60% cooler than standard 18-Volt lithium-ion batteries
- All-metal keyed chuck: for maximum durability and bit retention
- On-board chuck key holder: for added convenience
- M18 and M12 rapid charger charges pack up to 40% faster, reducing downtime and maximizing productivity
- M18 and M12 rapid charger charges packs up to 40% faster, reducing downtime and maximizing productivity, the charger accepts all M18 and M12 batteries, providing an upgrade for both systems
- Capacity in wood: auger bits: Up to 1-1/4 in. and self-feed bits: up to 2 in.
- Includes: (1) M18 FUEL hole hawg 1/2 in. right angle drill (bare tool) (2707-20); (2) M18 REDLITHIUM high demand 9.0 battery packs (48-11-1890); (1) M18 and M12 rapid charger (48-59-1808); (1) chuck key; (1) contractor bag