The Milwaukee 1/2 in. Heavy Right-Angle Drill Kit is perfect for stud and joist drilling, as well as a host of other applications. The powerful 7 Amp motor delivers 0-500 RPM and when combined with the 2-speed head, you get 0-335 RPM on the low setting and 0-750 RPM on high. The drills 1/2 in. keyed chuck handles up to a 4-5/8 in. self-feed bit head.
- Includes one 3107-6 1/2 in. right-angle drill, one 3-16 in. socket wrench, one 9-16 in. open end wrench, 1 rad assembly, 1 side handle and 1 carrying case
- Powerful 7 Amp motor: Delivers trigger speed control in two ranges 0-335/0-750 RPM plus reverse
- Heavy-duty keyed chuck with holder: Provides an industrial hold during drilling and fastening
- Head and handle that swivel 360° and can be tightly locked in position
- Side handles for a secure grip and comfortable, controlled operation
- Unrestricted access: head and handle swivel 360°
- Ball and roller bearings for added longevity
- 8 ft. 3-wire, grounded rubber QUIK-LOK cord that detaches easily for storage or service replacement
- Versatile: handles up to a 2-9/16 selfeed bit
- 5-year warranty
- Torque: offers capacity in steel
- Chuck type keyed
- Chuck size 1/2 in.
The Milwaukee Right Angle Drill is great. Easy to operate and maneuver. It lived up to the Milwaukee Brand name.
Excellent tool, bought a cheaper one first and it didn’t last making one cut. This drill is a nice solid working tool. I’m very pleased.
Drilling for wiring was simple and effortless. Plenty of power to spare!!
It work as well as expected. Had the torque to handle the job
Perfect for my plumbing jobs!
GREAT TOOL GREAT PRICE
For someone as myself who works in constant hands on large contracts I need reliable tools and this is one I am really glad my wife purchased for me! It’s reliable and love the fact it’s an entire kit
Nice drill makes drilling between studs and joists easy
I bought this as a gift for my boyfriend. He had an older one (about 20 years) which broke before his birthday…(how convenient!!)…Great drill for the money…He says it works just as well as the older one. Hopefully this one will last just as long…
Got for hubby for Christmas – did not use it yet but really liked the hard case it came in
Terrible drill! We used it to make holes for Romeo wire and it cut through several studs (nailed together) with no problem. This is a keeper!
good torque for drilling in older wood. This helps it from the motor burning out
So far, so good.It has done everything I needed.Now, if it continues to do so, and lasts without issues.
Very handy toolBuilt with durable materials.Strong motor
This drill is heavy duty! I have used auger and selfeed bits and this drill will take anything you throw at it. Use the side handle for extra support and hold on. The only down side to this tool is it’s weight, but the power makes up for it.
always use Milwaukee tools they are the best and last the best
I had Milwaukee tools for 48 being a plumber. My old one died and I gone through a right angle drill in last 2 years .The key way on the drive to from the motor to head keeps snapping off. Nothing is as good as it was . I bought a new one with a 5 year warranty I plan on retiring so it won’t be used
This drill is for making holes with aggressive bits.