The MILWAUKEE® M18 FUEL™ 2-Tool Combo Kit features REDLINK PLUS™ intelligence that ensures maximum battery and tool performance and protection from overloads, heating, and over-discharge. This kit has an M18 FUEL™ ½” Hammer Drill, the Industry’s Most Powerful Drill, delivering up to 60% more power, up to 1.5” shorter length, and up to 2X faster speed under heavy load. The POWERSTATE™ Brushless motor delivers 1,200 in-lbs of torque and 2,000 RPMs, providing fast drilling through demanding applications and its 6.9” length gives users better access in tight spaces. The included M18 FUEL™ SURGE™ 1/4″ Hex Hydraulic Driver is the quietest cordless fastening solution on the market. Milwaukee’s new FLUID-DRIVE™ Hydraulic Powertrain achieves up to 50% quieter operation, 3X less vibration for smoother operation, and faster driving speeds compared to standard impacts. The POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor delivers up to 0-3,000 RPM with constant power output to drive screws faster.
- (2804-20): Up To 60% More Power: 1,200 in-lbs of torque
- (2804-20): Only 6.9″ in length for access into tight spaces and reduced fatigue
- (2804-20): LED on foot of tool for better lighting in dark spaces
- (2804-20 & 2760-20): POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor provides more power, more run-time, and longer life.
- (2804-20 & 2760-20): REDLINK PLUS™ Electronic Intelligence enables advanced communication between your batteries and tools, allowing for unmatched levels of performance, protection, and productivity.
- (48-11-1850 & 48-11-1820): Fuel gauge onboard: Displays remaining runtime for less downtime on the job
- (48-11-1850 & 48-11-1820): All-weather performance: Delivers fade free power in extreme jobsite conditionsb
- (48-59-1812): Reduces time to manage charge cycles by sequentially charging the battery packs
- Includes: (1) M18 FUEL™ Hammer Drill/Driver (2804-20), (1) M18 FUEL™ Surge Impact (2760-20), (1) M18™ XC 5.0AH Battery (48-11-1850), (1) M18™ 2.0AH Compact Battery (48-11-1820), (1) M18™ & M12™ Multi-Voltage Charger (48-59-1812), (1) Contractor Bag (50-55-3560), (2) Belt Clip, (1) Side Handle