The Milwaukee M18 FUEL 2-Tool Combo Kit with ONE-KEY has the highest performing Hammer Drill and Impact Driver in the industry with the added control of ONE-KEY technology. The power tool kit includes the M18 FUEL 1/2 in. Hammer Drill/Driver with ONE-KEY (2806-20). The cordless drill delivers Up To 60% More Power, is Up To 1.5 in. Shorter Length and delivers Up To 2X Faster Speed Under Heavy Load. At 1,200 in./lbs. of torque and only 6.9 in. L, the hammer drill has the power for demanding applications and the ability to access tight spaces. The hammer drill’s Anti-Kickback technology increases user control in bind-up situations and reduces unwanted shut-downs, with the added benefit of controlling sensitivity preferences and ability to turn on and off. Also included is the M18 FUEL 1/4 in. Impact Driver with ONE-KEY (2857-20). The hex impact driver is the Fastest, Most Compact and Most Powerful Impact Driver in its class. With up to 2,000 in./lbs. of torque, it delivers Up To 30% Faster Driving Speed at only 4.59 in. L, with Up to 25% More Power.
- Hammer drill: POWERSTATE brushless motor delivers up to 60% more power, up to 1.5 in. shorter length and provides up to 2X faster speed under heavy load
- Hex impact driver: POWERSTATE brushless motor delivers up to 30% faster driving speed and up to 2000 in./lbs. of torque while being the most compact impact driver in class at 4.59 in. L
- REDLINK PLUS intelligence: ensures optimal performance and provides overload protection to prevent damage to the tool and battery during heavy applications while still maintaining compatibility across the entire M18 system
- M18 REDLITHIUM XC5.0 battery pack: delivers more work per charge and more work over the life of the pack than competitors
- ONE-KEY compatible: ability to customize, track and manage tools for increased productivity and investment protection
- Compatible with all M18 batteries
- Includes: M18 FUEL 1/2 in. hammer drill with ONE-KEY (tool-only) (2806-20), one M18 FUEL 1/4 in. hex impact driver with ONE-KEY (tool-only) (2857-20), two M18 XC5.0 batteries, side handle, 2 belt clips, 2 bit holders