The award winning PM2000B table saw sets a new standard for innovation with an array of patented features and massive body design. The cast iron tables are oversized and the newly designed arbor lock lever is accessible from above the table top to eliminate the need for dual arbor wrenches. The quick-release riving knife design helps reduce the chance of kickback. The blade tilt scale features an integrated digital read out as well as adjustable angle indicators for repetitive bevel cuts. The newly designed integrated retractable hydraulic caster system mobilizes your table saw much higher than the previous model to assist when moving over thresholds. A wide stance, heavy-duty box trunnion and concave teeth on the trunnion gears promote easier raising and tilting of saw blade. Poly-V drive belt system results in quieter, more efficient power transfer from the motor to the arbor with virtually no vibration and less heat build-up. Improved built-in dust collection port with convenient access to the inside of the saw cabinet for simple clean-up. The saw has a proprietary safety switch with magnetic interlock and the stop button can be knee activated.
- Integrated digital read out for precise bevel cuts
- Newly designed integrated hydraulic castor system with greater travel than previous model
- Matching beveled edge between table and extension wings
- Newly designed Arbor lock for quick and easy blade changes
- Improved dust collection inside and outside of the cabinet
- Quick release riving knife lever for hassle free riving knife changes
- Wider stance, box trunnion design
- Newly designed Accu-Fence system for precision cuts
- Following strict guidelines and electrical requirements, these Powermatic PM2000B table saws are CSA certified
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.