Introducing the Anti-Static 2-1/2” Dust Hose by POWERTEC. A practical, safe and cost effective dust collection hose designed to enhance your existing workshop dust collection and filtration systems. Flexible Versatility: Whether you have an industrial sized vacuum cleaner or a centralized dust collection system built into your shop, you understand the importance of having a super lightweight, flexible and kink-proof dust collection hose that can withstand the rigors of everyday shop use. Heavy Duty: Made with premium thermoplastic material, this hose will not collapse under pressure from your dust collector. A unique combination of strength, durability and optimized flow properties that only high grade PVC provides makes this hose ideal for any shop dust collection system. Innovative Design Features: Flaunts a clear and translucent profile, reinforced by spiral zinc-plated spring steel wire – allowing you to monitor your air movement performance, debris collection and fine dust separation/ filtration. Rated Safe: With dust collection, one must always consider the dangers of static electricity and the risk of fire. This anti static dust collection hose features a flame retardant PVC construction (UL94-HB), is capable of electrostatic discharge (dissipating static) when grounded, and offers exceptional resistance to chemicals along with acidic and alkaline materials.
- Includes (one) anti static 2.5 in. diameter dust hose
- Features an ultra lite, flexible and flame retardant design reinforced with zinc plated steel spring wire delivering maneuverability, toughness and inflammable explosion protection
- Perfect addition to any clear vue dust collection system – allowing you to monitor dust/ debris separation and vapor/ smoke filtration
- Safe option for air conditioning indoor ventilation ducts, 2 1/2” PVC dust collection systems or applications involving static and electric charge build up
- Surface Resistivity: ≤109Ω; Temperature Range: -10 °C (14°F) to 70 °C (158°F), short time up to 80°C (176°F)
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.