Introducing the replacement Band saw Blades by POWERTEC. This high performance blade is designed to provide a reliable cutting action and deliver welds on wood, plastics and non-ferrous metals. Made from high carbon steel, these 63.5 x 1/8 in. band saw blades are heat resistant and offer a premium precision cutting user experience. Every weld is for proper tooth spacing, matched set and exact finishing. The band saw blade metal teeth feature an optimal geometric design and have been hardened to RC 64-66. POWERTEC band saw blades stay sharp with a long life and consistent performance. Our blades are built to wear evenly and deliver straight cuts at extreme speeds. PERFECT FIT: Hitachi 10 Titling Arm Band Saw, Craftsman 10 Tilting Arm Band Saw
- INCLUDES: 63-1/2 inch band saw blade (one piece) – suitable for most 63-1/2 in. long, 1/8 in. wide, 0.025 in. thick, band saw blades
- QUALITY: The band saw blade is made from premium, high grade carbon steel with heat resistance and weld
- DESIGN: This precision cutting tool is constructed with an optimal geometric tooth arrangement that provides seamless cutting results at high performance speeds
- APPLICATION: Flexible carbon hard edge blade works perfectly with hard and soft woods, plastic, and plus non-ferrous metals
- TEETH SPECS: 14tpi blade has a racer set / regular teeth profile
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Blades were sharp & in great condition. Can’t tell you how well they they keep an edge because I’ve only had them a couple of weeks. Ordering was easy & so was picking them up.