Introducing the 7-Star T-Track Knob Kit by POWERTEC. This exclusive pack of 4 contains knobs, bolts and washers arranged together to help secure and enhance your jigs, fixtures and t-track accessories. They are designed to work seamlessly with any universal track, t-track and double cut that accepts the standard 1/4 in. t-bolt head. Whether you’re a professional or DIY enthusiast, these knobs are easy to use, remove and don’t require any tools. EXCEPTIONAL BUILD: Each knob is made with Polypropylene, a heat resistant thermoplastic known for its toughness and durability. However, its most noticeable feature is the robust, ergonomic design that’s smooth to touch and comfortable to handle – eliminating hand injuries caused by inferior quality and tiny, hard to turn wing nuts. In addition, we’ve chosen to use molded plated steel inserts. In doing so, we’ve taken away the threat of stripping, while offering a helping hand in fighting corrosion or rust. These items may be simplistic in function, but our engineers have made sure that you’ll actually feel the quality and craftsmanship that has gone into each knob. HIGHLY VERSATILE DESIGN: With a spark of creativity, these knobs and bolts can work amazingly with an assortment of applications, including: Table Saws/Stop Blocks/Miter Gauge Fences/Horizontal and Vertical Featherboards. PACKAGE CONTAINS: (4) Black Knobs 1/4 in. x 20 TIP Thread, (4) Bolts & Washers 1/4 in. x 20 TPI x 1-1/2 in., (1) Storage Case.
- Includes: (4) 7 star knobs, (4) t-bolts, (4) washers and (1) storage case
- Function: works with any universal track, t-track and double cut that accepts standard 1/4 in. bolt heads – helping to secure various jigs and fixtures while optimizing your favorite t-track assemblies
- Features: premium black knobs constructed out of a robust and heat resistant polypropylene plastic, paired with an ergonomic design for smooth handling and comfort, plus molded plated steel inserts that are corrosion and rust resistant and designed for anti-stripping
- Easy to use: simply insert the head of the t-bolt into the track with a washer and align it with the threaded knob, these woodworking jig knobs can easily be utilized to enhance an assortment of applications, including your miter gauge or t-track fences, stop blocks, featherboards and so much more
- SPECS: Knobs possess a 1-1/2 in. Dia and 1 in. H (3.8 cm x 2.5 cm), threaded knob is 1/4 in. (6.4 mm) Dia by 20 threads per inch, Bolts and washers are 1/4 in.-20 x 1-1/2 in.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
They work, however the insert that recieves the thread in the handle, does not start at the bottom. In other words the threads dont catch right away,, so you lose some measurement on the bolts. I prefer the Rockler brand after comparing both, but thats just my opinion.