Introducing the 7-Star T-Track Knob Kit by POWERTEC. This exclusive pack of 4 contains knobs, bolts and washers arranged together to help secure and enhance your woodworking jig and fixture assemblies. They are designed to offer a supplemental and long term clamping strategy to your projects and work seamlessly with any drill press, lathe or saw that accommodates a 5/16 in. -18 internal thread size (also most 3/4 in. W x 3/8 in. D t-tracks). EXCEPTIONAL BUILD: Each knob is made with Polypropylene, a heat resistant thermoplastic known for its toughness and durability. However, its most noticeable feature is the robust, ergonomic design that’s smooth to touch and comfortable to handle – eliminating hand injuries caused by inferior quality and tiny, hard to turn wing nuts. In addition, we’ve chosen to use molded plasted steel inserts. In doing so, we’ve taken away the threat of stripping, while offering a helping hand in fighting corrosion or rust. These items may be simplistic in function, but our engineers have made sure that you’ll actually feel the quality and craftsmanship that has gone into each knob. HIGHLY VERSATILE DESIGN: With a spark of creativity, these knobs and bolts can work amazingly with an assortment of applications, including: Fences/Featherboards/Motorized Anchor Systems/Routing Jigs/Flip Top Cabinets. PACKAGE CONTAINS: 4 Black Knobs 5/16 in. – 18 Thread, 4 Bolts & Washers 5/16 in. -18 x 1-1/2 in., 1 Storage Case.
- Includes: (4) seven star knobs, (4) t-bolts, (4) washers and (1) storage case
- Function: helps secure, clamp down and optimize numerous t-track, fences, routing jig and fixture assemblies – accepts any application that utilizes a 5/16 in. -18 internal thread (also accepts most 3/4 in. W x 3/8 in. deep t-tracks)
- Features: premium black knobs constructed out of a robust and heat resistant polypropylene plastic, paired with an ergonomic design for smooth handling and comfort, plus molded plated steel inserts that are corrosion and rust resistant and designed for anti-stripping
- Easy to use: simply insert the head of the bolt into the track with a washer and align it with the threaded knob, these woodworking jig knobs can easily be utilized to enhance an assortment of applications, including your lathe, featherboards, saw, drill press and so much more
- SPECS: Knobs possess a 1-1/2 in. Dia and 1 in. H (3.8 cm x 2.5 cm), threaded knob is 5/16 in. (7.9 mm) Dia by 18 threads per inch, Bolts and washers are 5/16 in.-18 x 1-1/2 in.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Just got the bolts/knobs for my T track. Looks like it will work well. I wish I would have ordered longer bolts. To make a stop block, I’m going to have to use no larger than 1 inch stock for the base. Other than that, I’m looking forward to using them.