The Proxxon 12-Volt Precision Rotary tool offers special motor technology with full-wave electronic speed control allowing for powerful operation with constant torque, even at low speeds. Designed with a specially balanced permanent magnet motor this tool runs very smooth over extended use under various load conditions. These features are especially important when micro-drilling, brushing, and polishing on delicate materials. The soft grip two-component housing provides comfortable handling with optimal control. The tool requires the use of as 12-Volt transformer (sold seperately). For power supply we recommend Proxxon’s MICROMOT transformer NG 2/S or NG 5/E.
- Keyless chuck clamping capacity of 1/64 in. – 1/8 in.
- Low voltage for optimal safety
- Ergonomic design for a comfortable feel and optimal control
- Variable speed control 5,000 – 20,000 rpm
- Standard micromot collar of 20 mm
- Not intended for industrial use
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov