RIDGID introduces the 18-Volt OCTANE Cordless Brushless One-Handed Reciprocating Saw (Tool Only). OCTANE Tools feature high performance brushless motors and advanced electronics, providing best-in-class power and intelligence. This tool, when paired with an OCTANE battery, delivers 3X the power and 30% less vibration in high demand applications compared to our previous corded unit. This tool features best-in-class in demolition cuts with the option to use orbital action for wood cuts and non-orbital action for metal cuts. With registration, this tool is backed by the Industry’s Only Lifetime Service Agreement. The One-Handed Reciprocating Saw includes a reciprocating saw blade and an operator’s manual. Battery and charger are sold separately.
- OCTANE Tools deliver maximum power and performance with 2.5X the power compared to the previous unit
- Brushless Motor Technology delivers over 50% more runtime, more power, and longer motor life
- On/off orbital action for faster wood cutting (orbital) or for metal cutting (non-orbital) applications
- Ergonomics built for user comfort and easy use in tight spaces
- 30% less vibration for more control
- 3X the power for ultimate demolition work
- Sight line blower directs debris away from the cut line for increased visibility
- Grip light engages LED light independently of the trigger to illuminate work space
- 100% Compatible: Works with all RIDGID 18-Volt Batteries and Chargers
- Backed by the Industry Leading Lifetime Service Agreement with registration within 90 days of purchase
- Includes: (1) 18-Volt OCTANE Cordless Brushless One-Handed Reciprocating Saw, reciprocating saw blade, and operator’s manual
- Battery and charger sold separately
- RIDGID: Powerful. Durable. Professional.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Overall this thing is great. Way better the. Lugging around a full size saw. The k ok not reason I gave it four stars is because it is a little heavier then I thought it would be however it’s easy to handle and use and fits in smaller spots.
Very surprised at the quality of The construction of this Saw
Wish I had this tool years ago It easy to use with one hand plus fit in tight spots
Nice tool, works great. Wish it came with a case or something to carry/store it in.
Great saw, great product!!
Works very good long battery life
Another mighty ridgid tool. I bought this to replace the 18v job max 18v with reciprocating saw head I used for 4 years. I am a controls electrician and it works great for installing conduit up to 1”. Twice the stroke depth of the job max. Even cuts through unistrut with ease. Only draw back is I wish it had a clip.
the saw was light weight and much better for pruning my small trees then my chain saw
Nice tool, highly recommended. My husband love it.
Relatively good power in a small package. My intent is use it to trim branches from trees and I believe it is ideal for the task
Works like it should. One hand is a nice feature. You can stabilize the pipe or whatever you are cutting. Order process was a joke. Local store curb side was 24 hrs or more before you could pick up. If someone hadn’t bought the last one in the store. Online said they would expedited it. 6 days later it came. They refunded 10% of my bill for all of the problems.
Good tool highly recommend
Best Ridgid sawzall model yet
Nice and compact
Great for small areas!
Although this hand held saw is a bit larger than most competitors I am very impressed with it’s performance. The feature that I like most is that the hand grip is enclosed protecting the operators hand from brush while in operation. Is also performed well against all competitors in anYou Tube demonstration against five other similar saws for performance.
Powerful. Using it to trim the bottom growth on our 50 redwood trees. Just used the blade that came with it. Works great.
Works fine but use a lot of battery.
Ordering on line was easy and it arrived a couple of days before it was supposed to! I have several RIDGID Tools so the battery was not needed with this order. This is is truly a One – Handed tool, my first use was to cut out a couple of door jambs and framing, put in a big demo blade which was easily done with the tool less ring collar, and the job was done in minutes.I love the size and the ease of changing blades, not having to find an extension cord is also very convenient, especially when trimming limbs in the yard. This tool exceeded my expectations by doing things my corded recip saw would with ease and greater mobility..