Triton’s TCMBS Palm Sander features an efficient 450-Watt motor that produces ample power to ensure a high rate of stock removal across a broad range of materials. The flush side allows sanding up to the edge of the workpiece. For confined areas or intricate projects, the small diameter front roller allows for sanding in tight awkward spaces. Fitted with a comfortable, over-molded grip and dust extraction port for safe, clean working, the Triton Palm Sander is designed for on-the spot convenience and makes light work of most common sanding applications.
- Small diameter front roller allows for sanding into confined areas
- Lock-on switch can be locked on to reduce user fatigue
- Belt tracking adjustment enables the sanding belt to be re-centered
- Rubber over-molded grip increases control and safety
- Dust extraction adapter for cleaner, safer working environment
- Features quick-release belt lever
- Includes: sanding belts (80, 100, 120-grit) and a dust extraction adapter