Remember when power tools were actually powerful? WEN’s 12 in. Variable Speed Drill Press is a powerhouse for your shop. This bench-top, cast iron drill press has the power to drill through metal, wood and other materials. Max drill capacity is 5/8 in. and 1 in. thick cast iron. The variable speed feature allows you to target in the exact speed (infinitely from 580-3200 RPM) that works for your project. While you are working you simply move a lever and adjust the speed as needed without touching any pulleys or belts. A digital readout powered by LED lights displays the running speed. Rigid frame cast iron construction ensures accurate holes and prevents wobbling and walking during operation. Our powerful induction motor features ball bearings for an extended life and smooth and balanced performance even at high speeds. The 5/8 in. chuck with MT2 spindle taper gives you versatility with a variety of bits and features on-board chuck key storage, so you never have to hunt around for it. Worktable bevels 45 degree left and right for those tricky operations for the perfect right angles. Base has predrilled holes for mounting onto a bench or work stand. Slotted table allows for mounting clamps and vises for effective mounting. The X-pattern laser locks-on to your drill points saving on guesswork and sparing expensive materials. Remember when you could drill with laser precision? Remember WEN.
- Includes drill press, mechanical variable speed, laser, table roller extension, 5/8 in. keyed chuck and key, light, tools for assembly
- LED read out displays speed while the onboard light illuminates your workpiece
- Spindle travel of 3-1/8 in. with easy to read, locking linear depth stop for repeatable drilling operations
- Durable 2/3 HP induction motor develops ample torque and power
- 9-1/2 in. x 9-1/2 in. cast iron worktable features rack and pinion height adjustment
- Laser target your drilling operation marked with an X-pattern display
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov