Remember when you could turn bowls, cups, chess pieces, table legs and more. Its time to turn some heads with the WEN 12 in. x 18 in. Variable Speed Wood Lathe. Boasting a 4.5 Amp motor, this beast handles wood up to 18 in. L and 12 in. Dia. If you need to take on anything larger, the WEN 3424EX Bed Extension can be purchased separately to increase the maximum capacity from 18 in. all the way up to 41 in. Adjust the variable speed anywhere from 450 RPM to 3500 RPM with the onboard digital speed display illuminating the current RPM. The WEN Variable Speed Wood Lathe also features an MT2 spindle and tailstock taper for compatibility with all your favorite chucks and centers, along with a spacious 8 in. tool rest to provide support for your chisels and tools. The easy-to-use lever clamping system makes adjustments to both the tool rest and the tailstock simple and precise. Soft startups prevent damage to both your work piece and your motor. And, because its a WEN product, your lathe comes backed by a 2-year warranty, a nationwide network of skilled service technicians and a friendly customer help line. Remember when you could turn heads with your woodturning. Remember WEN.
- Adjust the variable speed anywhere from 450 RPM to 3500 RPM
- Attack work pieces up to 12 in. W and 18 in. L
- Soft startups prevent damage to both your work piece and the 4.5 Amp motor
- Includes a digital speed display, an 8 in. tool rest, a face plate, a live center and a spur center
- Increase the capacity to 12 in. x 41 in. with the WEN 3424EX table extension (sold separately)
- Backed by a 2-year warranty
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov