Remember when you could cut through 7 in. metal pipes with ease? The WEN 7 in. by 12 in. Metal-Cutting Bandsaw makes easy work of brass, aluminum, copper, steel and more. Cut pipes up to 7 in. in diameter or rectangular materials up to 7 x 12 in. in size. With four different operating speeds of 135, 160, 230 and 390 FPM, achieve the perfect cut on a variety of sizes and materials. This bandsaw includes a durable stand with a collapsible handle and two 4 in. never-flat wheels to keep your bandsaw elevated and easy to transport. The beveling vise provides a firm grasp on your workpiece, allowing the bandsaw to create angled cuts anywhere from 0 to 45°. Make 45° cuts up to 3-15/16 in. in diameter for circular material and 4-1/3 x 6-1/4 in. for square material. Onboard coolant tank and spray nozzle ensure your blade doesn’t overheat during strenuous cuts. Ball bearing blade guides provide a long lifespan and reliable operation while the auto-shut off mechanism automatically stops the bandsaw once a cut has been completed. Onboard blade tension and tilt knobs make for easy adjustments and minor tweaks in-between jobs. The WEN 7 in. by 12 in. Metal-Cutting Bandsaw also features a workpiece stop for uniform cuts, a pre-installed 93 in. x 3/4 in. blade, a 9.5 Amp motor and a feed rate adjustment handle to make changes to the speed at which the saw lowers itself during horizontal cutting operations.
- Automatic shut-off turns the band saw off after a cut has been completed
- Sturdy rolling stand makes for easy transportation and storage between jobs
- Adjust the blade speed to 135, 160, 230 or 390 FPM for compatibility with a variety of metals
- Beveling vise helps create cuts anywhere from 0 to 45°
- Includes a pre-installed blade, an onboard coolant tank and a 9.5 Amp motor
- Backed by a 2-year warranty