The DEWALT 4000 RPM 14 in. Cut-Off Saw provides power and overload capacity to maintain performance and durability on the industrial job site. It has an extra wide, solid-steel base that provides stability when cutting longer materials. The 5 in. round or 4-1/2 in. x 6-1/2 in. rectangle cutting capacity accommodates a wide variety of materials.
- 15 Amp, 5-1/2 HP motor for powerful cutting action
- QUIK-CHANGE blade change system for increased productivity by enabling you to change the wheels without having to use a wrench
- QUIK-LOK vise that accommodates materials of a variety of sizes
- Soft-start feature that helps extend the gear and motor’s life by reducing startup torque
- Adjustable 45 Degrees quikfence for fast and accurate angle cuts without having to use a wrench
- Ergonomically designed D-handle that offers a comfortable hand position to help reduce user fatigue
- Overload capacity to maintain performance and durability on the industrial job site
- Adjustable spark guard that allows you to channel sparks
- Easily accessible brushes for convenient servicing on the job to minimize downtime
- 6 ft. cord length for an extended reach
- 3-year limited manufacturer warranty
- 1-year free service contract
- 90-day money-back guarantee
- Note: product may vary by store
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Second one I bought. First one smashed hooked to 220 by one of the kids but still ran like a champ until it died.
One of the best items I’ve bought this year
Chop saw burns up the motor brushes pretty quick with heavy usage.
Absolutely no assembly required which was a great thing. Ready to use right out of the box. Does everything I need it to do.
Fast delivery, no assembly required just plug it in and start cutting. Glides through metal lime butter !!
This chop saw is perfect for anyone doing daily metal work. Cuts well and accurately. Just be sure to buy extra blades, using this saw with a brand new blade makes it unbeatable
I purchased this to replace my 20 year old cut-off saw. I’ve only used it a week, but so far I really like it. Here are some key reasons:1. No tools required to adjust the angle.2. No tools required to change the blade.3. It cuts exactly at 90 degrees to the wide base – if I clamp a piece down, the cut is perfect.4. It feels powerful – did not bog down cutting 3-inch x 3/16″ angle ironA couple things to be aware of:1. The included blade is thin and mine was not straight (probably straightens out when it runs), so I installed a stiff blade before checking angles were true.2. The movable portion of the hood will not stay in the lifted position – this would be useful when trying to adjust the metal to be cut. I’m guessing this is a safety design, but the hood on my old saw would stay in the lifted position.
Plenty of power.. good price.
Excellent quality saw with a few neat innovations, very easy keyless blade change and angle changing. Great product.
Had it for two months and it still working good I like it the way it cuts it and no problem with it
Was a gift and he loved it.
This saw does what it should.
Worked great right out of the box, just what I needed to get the job done.
No assembly required. Worked flawlessly. Very well made and easy to use.
It could use a little more power, but overall I am happy with it so far.
easy to set up right out of the box i am cutting cardboard tubes and it is fast and safe to use
Excellent buy loved to work with it. Dewalt is a preferred choice for all my tasks.
The only improvement I would ask for is bi directional mitre ability and more rigid safety guard