Accurate, easy to setup and operate, the Delta 3/8 in. Bench Top Mortising Machine is designed for the professional user. Including a multi-position hand lever and rotating mortising head for off-table projects, this machine also has adjustable height for added versatility. Powered by a 1/2 hp, 120-volt, 60 hz single-phase induction motor, this machine produces smooth-sided, burn-feed results. Built to handle your toughest jobs, the heavy-duty cast-iron base with center through hole ensures stability, while an adjustable stop makes repeat mortises easier.
- Easy and open access to drill chuck for quick bit changing
- Large cast-iron base with center through hole for strength and stability
- Adjustable rack and pinion fence and rack and pinion head raising and lowering
- Mortising head column can be turned 180-degrees and remounted for off-table mortising
- Includes: 1 mortiser, 3/8 in. capacity chuck and key, four mortising chisels and bits, tool and chisel holder and riser block
- 5-year warranty on parts and labor
- Gas-filled head-stabilizer reduces motor vibration