The DEWALT D25603K SDS-MAX Hammer is designed with SHOCKS Active Vibration Control which reduces vibration felt by the user at the handles. A 2-Stage and E-Clutch provide maximum control in bind up situations. This hammer features 8.0 Joules of impact energy that provides fast drilling and powerful chipping.
- 13.5 Amp high-performance motor provides high performance and overload protection
- Electronic variable speed dial allows the user to control the speed of drilling or chipping while maintaining speed under load
- Electronic soft start provides the user more control when the trigger is pulled
- Trigger lock-on reduces user fatigue while chipping
- Chisel rotation mode allows the user to turn the chisel without having to remove it
- Rear handle mount increases user comfort in down-drilling applications
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov