The professional’s choice for superior jobsite performance. With a powerful Milwaukee-built motor, trigger speed control and reverse, the 1/2 in. D-Handle Drill helps you reach maximum productivity on the job. Helical-cut, heat-treated gears deliver quiet performance and extended tool life with wood, metal, plastics and composites. The durable, glass-reinforced nylon D-handle and side handle assist with a secure grip and extra control. The QUIK-LOK cord detaches easily for storage or service replacement. Use this 1/2 in. D-handle drill with our right angle drive attachment for increased versatility.
- Heavy-duty keyed chuck with holder: provides an industrial hold during drilling and fastening
- Trigger speed control: 0-600 rpm, reversing
- Powerful 7 Amp Milwaukee built motor
- Torque: offers 1/2 in. capacity in steel
- QUIK-LOK cord: 8 ft. 3-wire grounded rubber cord provides easy storage and field replacement
- Capacity in wood: flat boring bit 1-1/2 in.: hole saw 5 in.:auger 1-1/2 in.:self-feed 3-5/8 in.
- 7 Amp
- 5 year tool warranty