The DWE7491X 10 in. Jobsite Table Saw with Scissor Stand has a 15 Amp motor and 32-1/2 in. rip capacity to allow cutting of large and hardwood materials. Features tool-free guarding component adjustments and fast, accurate fence adjustments. Scissor stand designed for easy set up and breakdown with excellent stability.
- Rack and pinion telescoping fence system make fence adjustments fast, smooth and accurate
- 32-1/2 in. rip capacity easily cuts a variety of larger shelving and trim materials
- 2-position flip-over rip fence allows for narrow rip cuts and material support
- Site-pro modular guarding system allows for tool-free adjustments of guarding components appropriate for each application
- 2-1/2 in. dust collection port easily connects to a vacuum for efficient dust extraction
- Onboard storage system provides easy access to the blade guard assembly, fence, riving knife, miter gauge, wrenches, push stick and cord wrap when not in use
- Folding scissor stand designed for easy set up and breakdown with excellent stability
- 15 Amp motor quickly rips through hardwoods with ease
- Telescoping fence rails retract to create a small, portable package
- 3-1/8 in. D of-cut at 90° and 2-1/4 in. at 45°
After 40 years I needed to upgrade my table saw and because of my small shop a mobile saw was needed and high quality saw was desired. After product review research and comments from friends I chose the DeWalt 7491 and I’m glad I did. From blade alignment, ease of mobility, and the cam operated fence, the quality is excellent. The saw has good power and dust control as well as great safety features. I certainly recommend this saw for either work site or small shop use.
This saw is solid. Starts smoothly and runs fantastic. Fence is really solid and the ripping capacity is great. Easily and quietly rips 2-by timbers with ease. And that’s with the stock blade which is a complaint with many saws. Obviously, I will be trying an aftermarket blade at some point.The blade guard is a bit clunky and obscures the view somewhat but that’s par for the course.
We use the saw for professional work. It’s a shell of the older Dewalt models. The stand is lighter duty. The table length extension has been eliminated.. This will be our last Dewalt table saw.
We have two of these saws that we take on our small job sites and we are pretty happy with them. Powerful 15 amp motor and I appreciate it being light enough to move around. The only thing I would like is a slightly better quality stand.
I bought this saw when I moved to my retirement home in Florida. When going from a full house length basement workshop to shared space in a two car garage I had to choose carefully equipping my new woodworking shop. I did my homework carefully and examined a bunch of name brand jobsite table saws. The DE WALT was an easy choice primarily because of included features, quality and price. I was used to a full sized 10” table saw with a much bigger motor and of course had my concerns about bogging this machine down with the feed rates I was used to. Yes, I could not push quite as hard on this saw making cuts in 2” material but surprisingly for me, with a sharp blade ¾” red oak which I use often cuts burn free at a reasonably rapid rate. Cuts are accurate and stay that way through even a medium sized furniture project. Of course longer cuts in sheet goods are made with a track saw and not all the material goes through the table saw. I really enjoy using this saw. The only alteration I did was to add an extended height baffle that attaches with magnets next to blade under the table. It helps capture a lot more of the dust. I pop it off when changing blades. If you are in the market for a compact table saw don’t hesitate to consider this one. It is really a sound investment.
I bought this saw before Christmas 2019. Nothing but good things to say about it. It’s easy to use and very mobile. My old table saw, if I pushed a little hard, it would tip back. The legs on the Dewalt table saw keep it from doing that. I have been slowly replacing all of my tools with DeWalt for a few years because they are quality. Also, most importantly to me, DeWalt is making an effort to move a majority of their production to America.
Excellent table saw. So happy with it
Excellent tool, I am very satisfied