The DEWALT 20-Volt MAX Lithium-Ion Cordless Jig Saw (Tool-Only) is ideal for cutting and installing a variety of materials. The all-metal lever-action keyless blade change allows quick and easy blade changes for less downtime and the variable speed control with 0 SPM to 3000 SPM range allows you to match speed to the material for superior results. Featuring 4-position orbital action for control of both cut quality and cut speed, this saw also has an adjustable blower to keep the line of cut clear of chips and debris for more accurate cuts. Engineered to accept T-shank jig saw blades, this saw features an all-metal keyless shoe bevel with detents at 0°, 15°, 30° and 45° which are the most common angles used by professionals.
- All-metal lever-action keyless blade change allows for quick and easy blade changes
- All-metal keyless shoe bevel with detents at 0°, 15°, 30° and 45° provides versatility for easy bevel cutting
- 4-position orbital action provides control of cut quality and speed
- Adjustable dust blower keeps line of cut clear of chips
- DCB204 no memory and virtually no self-discharge for maximum productivity and less downtime
- DCB204 compatible with 20-Volt MAX lithium-ion chargers (sold separately)
- DCB204 also available in 2-pack (model DCB204-2)
- DCB204 3-year free service agreement
I’ve been looking for a jigsaw for a while but it’s one of those tools you don’t need still the time but when you do tou need it now. I’m glad I got the deal with the extra battery. The battery alone practically covers the cost.
Machine was better than expected
I have found this to be comfortable, and capable. It is so nice to not have to deal with cords. Using blades i already owned was a nice bonus.
Powerful and functional. Can do bevel cuts so sweet!
Great tool. I love it
Used battery a little faster than expected
It did exactly what it’s made for.
Take you’re Black & Decker junk and throw it in the trash! I’m quite impressed with this machine being battery operated. Right out of the gate I put this machine through it’s paces milling down over 170 linear bd foot of rough aromatic cedar. Cross cutting to the length we needed and then ripping a “straight” edge to use on our jointer. This thing made beautiful cuts with ease. My only compliant is the blower that is supposed to keep your cut path clean sucks. Let’s be honost, this is a problem only Festool has overcome.
The tool is very nice and trustful . But it needs dust blower because hard to see when cutting.
DeWalt is always a good investment!
A little heavier than I was hoping
A jig Saw with no cord to get in the way is so much easier to use.
yes. was easy to us, no cable on my way, nice
Two very very very good machine the best
I haven’t used the saw but once but it seemed to work well
Great torque easy to handle