The DEWALT DCF620D2 Screw Gun gives users the convenience of cordless and the speed of corded, it’s 4,400 RPM speed provides corded performance without the cord. This screw gun is designed with a DEWALT built brushless motor that delivers maximum run time. The DCF620D2 features a lightweight (3.3 lb.) compact (8.75 in. front-to-back) design. For a limited time get a free DCF6201 Collated Screw Attachment.
- Free DCF6201 Collated Screw Attachment
- Cone-lock depth-sensitive nosecone provides user with both secure nosecone retention and easy removal
- Trigger lock-on allows users, like with corded, to lock-on their screw gun for increased application speed
- Includes charger and 2 batteries
- LED light
- Nosecone locks on securely and is easily removed while maintaining consistent screw depth
- Collated magazine attachment provides users with the ability to quickly change to collated strips of screws
- Tool-free operation, users can change screw sizes, driving depth and install/remove the attachment without a tool
- Accepts most major/generic screw strip brands
- Open design allows users to quickly clean, blow-out and field service the magazine attachment
- Increased productivity for drywall fastening
Powerful. Very easy to use.
My husband is very happy with the product,so far so good ,he use it for work and problems
I like the job performance of the equipment Don’t have to worry about early battery drainge.
Hard to get a precise adjustment to bed the screw. It does what it is supposed to though once adjusted.
The machine is good but I give only 3 star because of the weak battery life.otherwise is lite and fast machine.
The drill is surprisingly light weight. Takes a bit to get it set at the right depth but once it’s set it makes hanging sheetrock easier.
Great tool to have.
Should have came with 3 batteries not 2, the batteries do not last long and it can be a pain switching them back in forth with the cut out tool
I had to go to two stores to get it.The sales associate at the Hoover store was very helpful and even called the Pelham store for me.The associate at the Pelham store said they did not have any when Hoover called .I stopped by on the way home anyhow and they had them just not at the display
The clutch could still use some tweaking to make operate more smoothly like the corded guns. Maybe once I run a few hundred boards of screws through it. .. other than that it is what it is
Is very good
Great tool for drywall. Fast powerful and very quite
Works great!My husband loves it!
I find the directions confusing can’t figure out how to change the bit.
Very good can’t complain recommend 113%
Very light weight and comfortable. Easy to use and works great.
Very Reliable…plus you don’t have to drag a extension cord .