The DEWALT 1/2 in. Spade Handle Drill features a powerful 9 Amp, 120-Volt motor that produces 550 RPM. Its power enables it to efficiently meet the needs of a wide variety of applications, including drilling and mud mixing. With the 8 ft. cord, you have flexibility in moving about the job site. And, it only weighs 7-1/2 lbs. making it easy to carry around and reducing fatigue during extended use times.
- Includes one spade handle drill
- Variable-speed reversing switch that avoids air bubbles when mixing mud and offers control when drilling
- 1/2 in. keyed chuck for strong bit retention and durability
- 2-position rear and 3-position side handles for optimal control and comfort
- 5/8 in. spindle for durability
- CSA listed
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov