The DCG414B 4-1/2 in. – 6 in. (115 mm – 150 mm) Grinder with Kickback Brake is maximized for power and durability. It delivers 13 Amp power as compared to the D28144N with the portability and convenience of cordless through DEWALT’s revolutionary FlexVolt technology. The DCG414B comes with the tool only. The DEWALT DCB606 FLEXVOLT Battery pack changes voltage when you change tools. It Powers a new line of 60-Volt Max Brushless tools and 120-Volt Max Brushless tools. This pack is also backwards compatible with 20-Volt Max tools and chargers.
- 13 Amp equivalent power
- Brake engages when trigger is released, stopping speeds of 1.5 seconds with standard grinding wheel (4-1/2 in. x 1/4 in. bonded abrasive wheel, non-hubbed)
- Kickback brake engages when a pinch, stellar bind-up event is sensed and the electronic brake engages with maximum force to quickly stop the wheel, reduce the movement of the grinder and shut the grinder off
- E-clutch activates in less than a tenth of a second when a pinch/stall is detected, shutting down the motor
- 9,000 RPM speed allows the use of up to 6 in. wheels
- Allows for up to 6 in. wheel size for both cutting and grinding applications
- DCB606 power of corded, the freedom of cordless
- DCB606 4X runtime compared to DCB201 1.5Ah battery pack
- DCB606 3X power compared to DC9096 18-Volt battery
- DCB606 durable construction with a single piece cell holder
- DCB606 LED state of charge display
- DCB606 on board full gauge for immediate feedback on state of charge
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
It serves me well on my projects.