60-volt max 7-1/4 in. Circular saw with electric brake (tool only – batteries, charger, and 120-volt adapter sold separately). The DCS575 delivers the power of a corded saw with the portability and convenience of cordless through dewalt’s revolutionary flexvolt technology. DEWALT bare tools are a great way to expand your tool box when you already own batteries and chargers. The DEWALT DCB606 FLEXVOLT Battery pack changes voltage when you change tools. It Powers a new line of 60-Volt Max Brushless tools and 120-Volt Max Brushless tools. This pack is also backwards compatible with 20-Volt Max tools and chargers.
- Best in class cordless runtime delivers up to 339 cuts per charge in 2 in. x 4 in. SPF lumber
- Depth of cut – best in class at 2-9/16 in.
- Electronic brake – stops the blade after the trigger is released
- Brushless motor – maximized for run time and durability 5800 RPM optimized speed for quality cuts with speed
- Ideal for cutting 2X material
- Ideal for ripping sheet goods
- Includes blade and wrench
- DCB606 Power of corded, the freedom of cordless
- DCB606 4X runtime compared to DCB201 1.5Ah Battery Pack
- DCB606 3X power compared to DC9096 18-Volt battery
- DCB606 Durable construction with a single piece cell holder
- DCB606 LED state of charge display
- DCB606 On board full gauge for immediate feedback on state of charge
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Last 3 times longer than a normal 20 volt battery and can power more robust tools
Don’t hold a charge any longer than the cheaper version.
Great long lasting battery
used on cordless blower doesn’t overheat plenty of leftover juice to complete yardwork didn’t have to use other battery ready for the next job
Hold a charge through hours of use. Terrific
Works for what I need it to do. Cuts through 2X’s without any issues. I don’t know how it will perform on wet GT. But, I don’t do a lot of that. And I rarely run into the need for worm drive type of power.Lighter than my old corded saw, power seems to be about the same, and a lot quieter.
This is the best Circular Saw I’ve purchased.
Great power no cords very smooth
I’ve already cut many cords of hardwoods with this saw and it just keeps cutting. Happily surprised!
No hassle, easy to replace bad battery
For the price I thought it would last longer at my job site. Not very impressed.
its the only one i buy now. its cost is high BUT it gets the job done with out having to recharge every 10 minutes
If you are using the power station, these are a must. I powered may contractors table saw with it. Just did a gun show where it powered a 32” LED tv for 7 hours and still had power left put on the power station.
Really great battery, it lasts me through out the whole day at work
Easy to charge up and operate.
I have only had this a few days but so far so good. I like using this battery when I am using my cordless circular saw. The Dewalt circular saw tends to drain batteries faster and that is the primary reason I purchased this battery. It holds the charge longer and does not seem to fade as fast as the other batteries do.