Ever wish you had a circular saw you can use with one hand? The 4-1/2” Worxsaw Compact Circular Saw is for the DIY-er that wants to put a little more muscle and flexibility into their projects. We’ve gone all-in on the maneuverability angle and created a sleek, easy to use, lightweight electrical saw that quickly adjusts cutting depth up to 2” (so you can tear through stock lumber), quickly adjusts for bevel cutting from 0-45 degrees, and lets you do all your cutting with one hand by utilizing an ergonomic, comfortable grip. It’s 4100 rpm will slice through 2x4s in a single pass. And the smaller blade—4-1/2” compared to the 7-1/4” of a traditional circular saw—requires less power to get up to the same speeds of much larger saws. That puts less strain on the motor and extends the life of the tool. The Worxsaw is made for wood, but it’ll cut many materials. And the dust port lets you attach a vacuum and keep sawdust out of your way. An included parallel guide will come in handy as you and your Worxsaw make quick work of the projects around your shop.
- [ONE-HAND OPERATION] The newly designed slim form factor makes the Worxsaw even lighter and more maneuverable. Grab it with one hand, and you’re good to go
- [2” CUTTING CAPACITY] Made to cut up to 2” thick stock lumber. It’s made for quick rip cuts around the house, too, but lumber is where it really gets to work
- [EASY DEPTH ADJUSTMENTS] Just press down the lever and raise or lower the main handle until you’re at the depth you desire for the project at hand
- [45 DEGREE BEVEL CUTS] For artistic or functional end pieces, you can come at your wood from an angle that’s just right
- [DO IT YOURSELF. DO IT BETTER. DO IT WITH WORX.] Worx tools are engineered with cutting-edge technology, and above modern efficiency standards, so you can build a cost-effective tool collection that’s been designed to last
- [QUICK BLADE CHANGE] Hold the red spindle lock, grab the hex key, unscrew the bolt, release the flange, switch out the blade and repeat those steps in reverse
- [DUST EXTRACTION] The dust port lets you hook up a vacuum so you can keep a clean work area. It makes things safer and it’s easier to see what you’re cutting
- [INCLUDES] 4.5” Compact Circular Saw, Wood Cutting Blade, Hex Key
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Love the place on the cord to store the Allen wrench for changeing blades. Although the button on the side to start it is a little awkward for a short thumb
I purchased this a few years back but shortly after, due to unfortunate circumstances had to pawn it. I continued to regret that decision until I was finally able to locate and purchase it again, this time from Home Depot online. This little guy has always been my favorite tool. Small, mobile and [email protected]$$!
Good product works good.
I bought this saw for some new home projects and it fit the bill perfectly. Compact, powerful, and just a pleasure to use.
The perfect size for small cutting projects. Cuts straight, easy to handle. Don’t know why I waited so long to get one!
Little awkward to press the button and then pull the trigger to turn it on. Would of given it 5 stars if not for that reason. People with large hands may not find this a problem. Other than that I love this compact saw. Great little item. Should of had one long ago, it better than getting out my std. circular saw for the smaller projects.
Good one hand saw, easy to control and plenty of power for your projects.
The saw is great but the cord is stiffer than a wedding night ****.
Saw was perfect for making a horizontal cut through two inches of wood on my outside door trim. It is small and light weight. Perfect for those kinds of projects, or something where a big heavy power saw is too much
Mounting the saw blade was a bit of a challenge. But, then, I am a bit clumsy. Once assembled, the saw worked great in the tight spots where I needed it to go. The saw is very versatile in terms of cutting angles and blade depths. It definitely had sufficient power to cut through any kind of wood. I’ve used it only once, so rated it only four stars. But I will certainly use it many times in future and, with experience, may rate it more highly.
Love it. Very handy and easy to use.
Light weight easy to use
this is one of the best tool i ve ever bought
I was looking for a light, powerful saw to do some overhead cutting. This saw performed well. The adjustments are accurate and hold tight. It has plenty of power. Only complaint is that, at some angles, the safety and trigger switches are hard to depress with one hand. Wasn’t a show stopper though.
I am so happy with this tool, easy to use in my small projects.
All was good but the addition of another disc for tiles would help.
Bought the item to do small projects around the house. Worked excellent. Redoing missing boards on my porch and so far it cut very easily and did a good job. As a 1st time homeowner and power tool user reading is very fundamental to not make costly mistakes.
I love my 4-1/2” WORXSAW compact Circular Saw. It’s light weight and much easier to use that a bulky two-handed Circular Saw. I liked it so well, I bought one for my son for his birthday.
Haven’t used it yet, seems ok blade guard is flimsy.
I have the corded version. It’s a workhorse saw. Easy to handle so not so intimidating. Hard to see how most do-it -yourself folks would need a full-size circular saw when you have this one. Cuts half-inch plywood easily. Have only used the wood blade so far. But it supposedly cuts other stuff as well.