Constructed with TiCo Hi-Density special-blend carbide, this Diablo 6-1/2 in. circular saw blade is outfitted with 40 teeth to make smooth, finely finished cuts in plywood. The Perma-SHIELD nonstick coating reduces drag while stabilizer vents absorb noise and vibration to keep the blade straight. An ultra-slim kerf produces a thin swath for less material removal and fast, effortless operation in dry or wet lumber.
- TiCo Hi-Density titanium carbide composition increases performance and maximizes cutting life
- Perma-SHIELD nonstick coating reduces drag and shields the blade against heat and friction
- Laser-cut stabilizer vents absorb noise and vibration, keeping the blade straight and true for superior quality cuts
- Designed to fit 5/8 in. arbors for accurate blade rotation
- Ultra-slim kerf provides fast, clean cuts with minimal material removal
- Laser-cut heat expansion slots ensure wobble-free performance
Cuts like a knife through butter…great product.
To nice ! For mi new sow
Take your old blade out of your saw now. Throw it in the trash or other means of proper disposal. Buy this blade. Cut something. Anything. You will see the difference.
I’ve used other Diablo blades in the past and that influenced my decision.
Great blade at a great price.
rips ok but should have got 60 tooth for crosscut
I used this blade in my Bosch 36V circular saw to cut Lexan polycarbonate for a COVID-19 barrier project. I had no problem cutting without any chips or cracking. At nearly $400 a sheet, accurate cuts were critical.
Diablo 40 tooth blade cuts like butta!
These blades are great. Milwaukee saws should come with them for the price you pay and the red matches.
the saw blade (Diablo) meet all my needs.
Works good enough. I think I’ll try the dewalt finish blade next
Cuts like butter!
Very little chaffing.
These were on sale two for the price of one.
Perfect combo for my new saw.
Diablo is the best blade value. I use their circular blades on all of my saws (6.5″, 7.25″, 10″, 12″) and recipro blades too. The 6.5″ 40T blade is an excellent choice for general purpose use.
Needed a saw blade for clean cuts and it worked as expected.