Make custom cuts with the General International 10 in. Sliding Miter Saw. This saw boasts dual slide rails for rigidity and precision cuts using the built in laser alignment system. The saw has a no-load speed of 4,400 RPM, a comfortable horizontal D-Handle and can perform Bevel cuts up to 45° left. Bonus miter saw stand (MS3102) included with purchase. The portable, lightweight miter saw stand features a tubular steel frame with large 1.5 in. (38 mm) diameter legs and dual crossbars. The universal mounting adapters are designed to fit most saws. The height adjustable support extensions are equipped with handy material cutting stops and rollers. Designed to roll out, set up in seconds and transform any garage or driveway into a practical workshop, the rugged, lightweight contractor grade miter saw stand is loaded with features. Ergonomically designed, it has a 35 in. work height to reduce back strain. 2 year limited warranty.
- Precision cuts with laser alignment system
- Bevels at 0°-45° for compound angles, sliding blade for extended reach
- Max cut capacities: cross cut at 90° – 3 in. x 8 in. miter cut at 45° – 3 in. x 8 in. miter and bevel compound cut at 45° – 1.5 in. x 8 in.
- Cuts up to 45° left, miter cuts up to 45° left and right
- Detents at primary cutting angles
- Handy measurement scale embossed in rear fence
- Comfortable horizontal D-handle helps with transporting
- Miter saw stand legs click and lock into operating position
- Height-adjustable support extensions equipped with handy material cutting stops and rollers
- Lever-actuated quick-release saw mounting system for easy saw removal and replacement
- Includes: miter saw stand, dust bag, hold down clamp, table side extension bars, rear stabilization bar, 10 in. saw blade with carbide tipped teeth
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov