Reminiscent of your grandpa’s band saw, the WEN 10 in. 2-speed band saw is the perfect companion for any workshop. With a 3.5 amp motor and a 9-3/4 in. Throat, this beast will attack boards with cuts up to 6 in. Deep and 9-3/4 in. Wide. Two-speed operation allows for speeds of either 1520 or 2620 fpm. The design of this saw uses 72 in. Blades anywhere from 1/8 in. To 1/2 in. In size for a variety of both intricate and powerful cuts. The spacious work table measures in at 14 in. X 12-1/2 in. In size and can be swiveled up to 45°. This package includes a flexible work light to illuminate the worktable, a 3-in-1 dust port to fit a variety of dust extractor hoses (1-3/4 in., 2-3/4 in., 4 in.) A fence for creating straight cuts and a miter gauge for angled cuts. Ball-bearings give the blade smooth operation and a long lasting life for years of dependable service. The easy-to-assemble stand elevates the band saw without sacrificing space on the shop’s work bench. And because it’s a WEN product, your WEN 10 in. 2-speed band saw comes backed by a 2-year warranty, a nationwide network of skilled service technicians and a friendly and helpful customer phone line all to make sure you remember WEN.
- 3.5 Amp motor creates cuts up to 6 in. deep and 9-3/4 in. wide
- Uses 72 in. blades anywhere from 1/8 to 1/2 in. in size
- Spacious 14-1/8 in. x 12-1/2 in. cast aluminum work table bevels up to 45°
- Operates at 2 speeds of either 1520 or 2620 FPM
- Optional stand allows for either floor standing or bench top applications
- Includes a 2-year warranty, a stand, a work light, a 3-in-1 dust port, a fence, a miter gauge, and a 3/8 in. blade (6 TPI)
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov