The General International 4 Amp 12 in. Woodcutting Band Saw features a steel frame and precision balanced internal working wheels with replaceable tires for maximum durability. Includes an easy-to-assemble, open-base sturdy steel stand. Includes precision easy-adjusting European style blade guide bearings. 2 cutting speeds makes for excellent results in either hard or soft woods. A Miter gauge with aluminum crosscut fence is included as a bonus. Hinged doors and easily accessible blade tension knob, for fast blade changes and adjustments. Extra-large designed 21-1/2 in. x 15-3/4 in. cast-iron table for stability and durability. The oversized paddle, safety lock-out on/off switch with removable key, prevents unauthorized use and easy to shut on and off. The bonus, multi-size dust port fits 4 in., 3 in. or 2 in. hose. Limited 2-year warranty.
- Smooth running durable heavy-duty 2/3 HP, sturdy welded steel frame and precision balanced wheels with replaceable tires, easy to assemble open base steel stand
- Precision easy adjust European style blade guide bearings included, 2 cutting speeds for excellent results in either hard or soft woods
- Miter gauge with aluminum crosscut fence included, deluxe dual-position rip fence system, hinged doors and easily accessible blade tension knob, for fast blade changes and adjustments
- Extra-large 21-1/2 in. x 15-3/4 in. cast iron table, safety lock-out switch with removable key to prevent unauthorized use
- Wheel size: 12 in., wheel speeds two: 445 and 970 RPM, blade speeds two: 1444 and 3150 lin. Fpm, blade width: 1/8 in. – 3/4 in., blade length: 88 in.
- Table size: 21-1/2 in. x 15-3/4 in., table tilt: 0° to 45° (right), table height: 37-3/8 in., motor M1: 2/3HP, 120-Volt, 1 Phase, 6.4 Amp
- Maximum width of cut: 12 in., maximum depth of cut: 6-1/2 in., dust port diameter: 4 in., 3 in., or 2 in. hose
- Base dimensions: (L x W) 18-1/4 in. x 15-3/4 in., 165 lbs.
- 2-year limited warranty
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov