The 120-Volt Hilti SR 30 corded reciprocating saw is powerfully built for your heaviest demolition work including structural steel and masonry. Working tool life can be increased by 30%. The advanced ergonomics with Active Vibration Reduction is designed to offer firm, 2-handed grip for slicing. It is compatible with the SR CA pipe clamp adapter to cut more precisely and easily through pipes or strut channel.
- Package includes one 120-Volt corded SR 30 reciprocating saw
- 1/2 in. keyless blade clamp minimizing the time you spend changing blades
- Stroke length: 1-1/4 in.
- Stroke rate: 2650 strokes per minute
- Triaxial vibration value for cutting board (ah,B)14.7 m/s² 2
- Great for cutting thick wooden beams with metal inserts, chrome steel and cast iron structures
- Use for cutting thick-walled steel pipes up to 150 mm Dia
- Dust compatible
- Rafter tool hook
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
I was in love with the red 15amp sawzaw for years . A week ago it broke down I couldn’t believe it.So I decided to give it a try to this Hilti sr30 sawzaw.Yes sounds amazing. So smooth and powerful. It was hard to make a decision because it’s almost $400 but I’m glad that I did.