The new Hilti TE 6-A36 Volt cordless brushless rotary hammer drill has a hammering frequency of 5100 impacts per minute and features the Active Vibration System (ATC). The TE 6-A36 has 2 battery options, offered with the B36/5.2 CPC Li-Ion industrial class batteries for the most work-per-charge and the B36/2.6 CPC Li-Ion compact class batteries for customers who need the weight savings, especially when working overhead. The TE 6-A36 includes a chiseling feature for light duty/corrective chipping and can be converted to virtually dust-free by adding the optional TE 6-A dust removal system (DRS). The Hilti TE 6-A36 provides versatility for best in class performance and productivity.
- Package includes the TE 6-A36 cordless rotary hammer drill (2098505), 2x B 36/5.2 batteries (2098470), 1x battery charger C4/36 (2028878), 1x hammer drill bit TE-CX 1/4 in. to 6 in. (435000), 1x hammer drill bit TE-CX 3/8 in. to 6 in.(435006), 2x hammer drill bits TE-CX 1/2 in. to 6 in.(435012) and 1x case (2108629)
- The TE 6-A36 Volt Plus cordless rotary hammer is equipped with Active Vibration Reduction (AVR) to give the user the ultimate in comfort and productivity
- Full Hammering frequency of 5100 impacts per min. and 1050 rpm
- Optimum drilling diameter in concrete 1/4 – 5/8 in.
- Repetitive anchor hole drilling in all directions in concrete and masonry
- Tool is equipped with active vibration reduction to give the user the ultimate in comfort and productivity
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov