Optimized for cutting a wide range of materials, from stainless, sheet metal, as well as common non-ferrous materials, such as aluminum, copper, brass, wood, engineered wood, nail embedded wood and plastics. Constructed out of M42 high-speed steel with an additional 8% premium cobalt to with-stand abuse and greater wear resistance. Its 1-7/8 in. cutting depth provides flexibility when going through multiple layers of materials. All kits come in a rugged and durable molded plastic carrying case that can survive extra wear and tear of any project.
- Creates holes for pipe and tubing installations, door lock installations, electrical conduit and hoses
- Ideal for a wide array of trades: electrical, plumbing, general construction, maintenance and automotive
- Cats eye opening for easy plug removal and provides line of sight
- Solid steel backing plate means no need for drive plate
- Wide diamond eyes, aids in plug removal
- Unique fleem ground teeth design results in improved performance and efficient chip removal
- Kit contains: 3/4 in., 7/8 in., 1 in., 1-1/8 in., 1-3/8 in., 1-1/2 in., 1-3/4 in., 2 in., 2-1/4 in., 2-1/2 in., 3 in., 3-5/8 in., 4-1/8 in., 4-1/2 in. hole saws, 36-572 Arbor, 36-573 Arbor, 12 in. extension, two 3 1/4 in. x 1/4 in. pilot drill bits