Work like a pro with this Makita 18-Volt LXT Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless High Torque 1/2 In. Sq. Drive Impact Wrench. Makita 18-volt lithium-ion batteries have fast charge times, so you’ll spend less time charging batteries and more time doing the job. The wrench has a 3-speed power selection switch that gives you more precise fastening control. Its electronically controlled BL brushless motor optimizes battery energy use, so you get up to 50% longer run time per charge. This wrench is great for forming carpenters, iron and steel workers, pipe fitters, railroad mechanics and other jobs that need precision and power in a wrench. It’s backed by a 3-year limited warranty from date of purchase.
- BL brushless motor delivers 740 ft. lbs. of max torque and 1,180 ft. lbs. of nut-busting torque
- 3-speed power selection switch (0 RPM to 900 RPM/0 RPM to 1,000 RPM/0 RPM to 1,800 RPM and 0 RPM to 1,800 RPM/0 RPM to 2,000 RPM/0 IPM to 2,200 IPM) provides precise fastening control for a wide range of applications
- 1/2 in. anvil with friction ring for quick and easy socket changes
- Efficient BL brushless motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge
- BL brushless motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
- Electronically-controlled BL brushless motor efficiently uses energy to match torque and RPM to the changing demands of the application
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 9 in. L
- Weighs only 7.9 lbs. with battery (battery not included) for reduced operator fatigue
- Rubberized soft grip handle provides increased comfort on the job
- Built-in dual LED lights with preglow and afterglow illuminates the work area
- Easy to operate forward/reverse switch
- Electric brake for maximum productivity
- Tool hook secures the tool when not in use
- Makita’s proprietary hammer and anvil impact mechanism are manufactured using the best raw materials with the highest quality steel and unique heat hardening process for maximum fastening and driving power
- Integrated LED battery charge level indicator allows user to monitor battery charge
- Provides up to 65% more run time per charge compared to BL1830
- Reaches full charge in 45-minutes or less
- Compatible only with star protection tools, indicated by the star symbol and/or yellow battery receiver under the tool
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
After the $150 sticker shock for this battery subsided, I have been completely satisfied with its longevity while using it to drive deck screws. Lasted a solid 6 hours with continuous use and the charger had it ready to go again in roughly 30 minutes.Highly recommend!
Good power good battery life what else you need would like to see pin retention over friction ring in future for 1/2″
Great power and torque. Assembled in the USA
Keeps a charge for a long time!
This site is not secure! Be aware! Well, what can I tell you! Is Great tool. I removed my brake calipers with this makita impact driver, on my 2500hd and it was very helpful. El martillo makita es fenomenal tiene potencia para cambiar llantas, frenos, baleros, nomas tienes que agarrarlo bien.
The battery so far has meet my expectations
Very impressed with this battery’s runtime and power!
One heck of a impact. Gets the job done
This impact far exceeded my expectations. Can’t believe the breaking power it has. Just as good as a pneumatic impact without the hassle of hoses to pull around. Makita did it again with this beast
I’ve been working on my own cars for over 10 years. I should have bought this (or something like it) back then. Even if you use this once or twice a year, its worth it. It paid for itself the first time I used it. Did a coilover swap on my Land Rover. The shop wanted 1500, I bought the drill and did it myself.
good quality love it
Time will tell. I haven’t had it long enough to see how long it lasts. But it seems to have a lot of power
Best impact gun i ever used. Solid piece of equipment.
Does impact wrench things. Meets expectations.Bigger and heavier than air guns but more portable also
Everything I was looking for
Great tool. Plenty of power. Power settings are helpful for lighter work.
I needed an impact wrench to remove a bolt from the harmonic balancer pulley on my Toyota Camry. I have other Mikita products which I purchased with no regrets. The price of this unit scared me at first, but then You get what you pay for. I considered other brands such as the Rigid, which produces 450 ft/lbs, but when I read the specs on this unit, I had to have it.I bought a 19mm impact deep socket for it and It spun that frozen bolt off as if it were held on with bubble gum. I could not get that bolt free by any other means.This wrench is very hefty. I was surprised how heavy it was when I held it.There are rubber bumpers all around the outside to keep it from getting scratched up when you set it down.I purchased a combination charger and battery for it, since the wrench was offered as a ‘tool only’ purchase.I am sorry I did not purchase one of these long ago, but extremely pleased that I have it in my arsenal of tools now.
Makita has fewest returns , most reviews have them it top.
Works as expected. Battery support base seems loose, but might be a design feature.