The 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Brushless 1 in. Rotary Hammer with HEPA Dust Xtraction Vacuum Attachment (model XRH01ZVX, tool only) combines Makita BL Brushless Motor Technology with concrete dust extraction – without the cord. The XRH01ZVX is the industry’s first 1 in. capacity rotary hammer in the 18V category, and sets new standards in the cordless tool category. The XRH01ZVX is powered by an efficient BL Brushless Motor with variable speed that delivers 0-950 RPM, 4,700 BPM, and 2.0 Joules with up to 50% longer run time than current Makita 18V LXT rotary hammers. The efficiency of the BL Brushless Motor allowed Makita engineers to power both the tool and the separate vacuum motor with a single 18V (not 36V) Lithium-Ion battery (sold separately). The separate vacuum motor also increases suction efficiency without sacrificing the performance of the rotary hammer. The result is a powerful and efficient rotary hammer with vacuum attachment that delivers the same drilling capacity as the leading competitors’ 36V rotary hammers, but with up to 2.5 lbs. less weight (with battery, sold separately). The HEPA Dust Extraction Vacuum Attachment is trigger-activated for user convenience. The rubber suction gasket is engineered to provide consistent contact with the work surface, where the dust is channeled to the clear dust container with HEPA filter, which captures 99.95% of dust particles (size 0.3 microns).
- Built-on vacuum attachment captures concrete dust during drilling and is activated by the tool for operator convenience
- Vacuum powered by separate motor to maintain tool drilling performance and provide a 2-second delay to capture remaining concrete dust
- Efficient HEPA filtration system captures 99.75% of particulates 0.3 microns and larger
- Efficient BL brushless motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge
- BL brushless motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 12-7/8 in. long
- Weighs only 10.2 lbs. with battery (battery not included) for reduced operator fatigue
- Variable speed trigger enables user to match the speed to application for greater versatility
- Multiple chisel positions has 40 different positions to align tool more comfortably with the application
- Torque limiting clutch prevents gear damage by automatically disengaging gears if the bit binds
- Sequential impact timing provides timed hammering during rotation to minimize overlapping bit impacts resulting in up to 50% faster drilling
- Job site tested shock absorbent handle protect the battery housing for extra durability
- Equipped with star protection computer controls to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- Rapid optimum charger communicates with the battery’s built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature (battery and charger sold separately)
- Rapid optimum charger has a built-in fan to cool the battery for faster, more efficient charging (battery and charger sold separately)
- Makita technology delivers category-leading charge time so the battery spends more time working and less time sitting on the charger (battery and charger sold separately)
- Compatible with Makita 18-Volt lithium-ion batteries with a star symbol (battery sold separately)
- Includes: dust collection vacuum attachment (DX01), 21 in. contractor bag (821016-X)
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Love this product…
Great tool. Vacuum works as should.
Tools works great.