The Makita 18-Volt LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless 3/8 in. Impact Wrench (model XWT06Z, tool only) delivers cordless impact power with a 3/8 in. square drive that will fit impact-rated socket sets. The versatile XWT06Z packs plenty of torque for a wide range of fastening and loosening tasks, yet it weighs just 3.4 lbs. (with battery, sold separately) and is a cordless option to air-powered tools, particularly for automotive work. The XWT06Z features a Makita built 4-pole motor that delivers 155 ft. lbs. of MAX Torque, 0-2,100 RPM’s, and 0-3,200 impacts per minute for a wide range of fastening tasks. Makita’s proprietary hammer and anvil impact mechanism are manufactured using the best raw materials with the highest quality steel and unique heat hardening process for maximum fastening and driving power. The XWT06Z weighs just 3.4 lbs. (with battery, sold separately) with a more compact design at 6-1/8 in. long and an ergonomic shape that fits like a glove for reduced operator fatigue. The XWT06Z is also equipped with a phosphorescent bumper ring for quick location in dark spaces, a built-in LED light to illuminate the work surface for more efficient work, and a 3/8 in. square drive that will fit impact-rated socket sets. The XWT06Z is a cordless option to air powered tools for automotive work and more.
- Makita built 4-pole motor delivers 155 ft. lbs. of maximum torque
- Variable speed (0-2,100 RPM and 0-3,200 IPM) for a wide range of fastening applications
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 6-1/8 in. long
- Weighs only 3.4 lbs. with battery (battery not included) for reduced operator fatigue
- Rubberized soft grip handle provides increased comfort on the job
- Built-in LED light with afterglow illuminates the work area
- Ergonomic shape fits like a glove with even pressure and easy control
- Makita’s proprietary hammer and anvil impact mechanism are manufactured using the best raw materials with the highest quality steel and unique heat hardening process for maximum fastening and driving power
- Equipped with star protection computer controls to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- Rapid optimum charger communicates with the battery’s built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature (battery and charger sold separately)
- Rapid optimum charger has a built-in fan to cool the battery for faster, more efficient charging (battery and charger sold separately)
- Makita technology delivers category-leading charge time, so the battery spends more time working and less time sitting on the charger (battery and charger sold separately)
- Compatible with Makita 18-Volt lithium-ion batteries with a Star symbol (battery sold separately)
- 3-year warranty on tool and 1-year warranty on battery
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
This tool saves a lot of time and makes me more efficient.I used it on brake chambers clamps with bolts covered in dirt. It struggled but it got the job done I was impressed.
Easy to use
Great for auto work and skid plate removal
I have several 1/4″ drive makita impacts and a 1/2″ that is a hoss ! I needed a in between for mid jobs and it has made the grade. I have over 30 makita 18v tools and they all are great.
Easy to use
the impact is quiet and light .have not had time to check out its power yet. need a good buy onpowerful 18 volt batteries
Perfect for the small jobs on vehicle repairs.
Great product as always thanks
Seems to work well, has more breakaway power than the impact driver with a 3/8 drive adapter